Our team has designed a fantastic itinerary which will enable you to discover everything that Northern Sardinia has to offer. The wonderful mountain and sea landscapes, fantastic meandering roads and great viewpoints of this Italian island will undoubtedly sweep you away! We have also taken great care to choose comfortable hotels and exceptional restaurants to give you the best possible holiday.
Your day by day program
Starting from Santa Teresa di Gallura, your motorbike adventure will take you to coastline roads and then to inland regions to discover beautiful Italian villages and a Nuraghe, an ancient megalithic edifice which has become the symbol of the island and its distinctive culture, the Nuragic civilization.
Night in a 3 star hotel.
Distance: approximately 75km.
After breakfast, hop on your motorbike and speed off to charming little Sardinian villages, with their old churches, beautiful lakes and sea caves. You will finish today’s journey near the coastline and stay in a hotel which is five minutes away from the beach.
Night in a 3 star hotel with swimming pool.
After breakfast, you will head east and cross the island. You will enter Sardinia’s lesser-known regions and come across stunning landscapes. Notice the abounding and grandiose Nurhages in this particular area.
Night and dinner in a 4 star hotel.
Distance: approximately 149km.
Today, you will finish crossing the island and get to reach the East Coast. You will ride through unusually high plateaus and may see wild horses galloping freely through the scenic landscape. You will then reach the seaside town of Cala Gonone where you will be staying for the next two nights.
Night in a 3 star hotel.
Distance: Approximately 200km.
Two different routes are available for this stage.
If you choose the first itinerary, you will be able to visit Orgosolo, a little village which became famous for its murales. These political paintings reflect all the different aspects of Sardinian life and can be found almost everywhere in the village.
The second option is to bask in the sun at the beach or to take a boat trip around the Gulf of Orosei, which is the most beautiful gulf on the island.
Night in the same hotel as the previous night. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you wish to stay an extra night in Cala Gonone.
Today, you will ride northwards along a coastline road which will enable you to discover a more touristic and lively side of Sardinia, with splendid white sandy beaches.
Night in a 3 star hotel in an authentic little village near Porto Cervo.
Today’s schedule will vary depending on your time of departure.
For your last motorcycling day, you will have the opportunity to ride to Santa Teresa di Gallura (duration: 1h10). If you have enough time, you may want to visit the splendid archipelago of Maddalena.
Distance: approximately 45km.
Your trip ends here.
Every day from the beginning of March to the end of November.
- Castelsardo. We can also book your ferry crossing. For more details, please don't hesitate to contact us by email or telephone.
- Castelsardo/ Porto Torres.
- 3 and 4 star hotels (double bedrooms)
- From 2.
- From 100kms and up to 250kms a day.
- Supplement for single bedrooms : 130€
- Supplement for July and August departures : 220€
- Supplement signle bedroom July/August : 399€
- Supplement departure mid-season Juin/Septembre : 50€
- GPS tracks on USB stick : 25€
- Accommodation, breakfasts and two evening meals, information package with maps and road-books.
- Ferry crossing, transfers which are not included in the tour, personal travel insurance, beverages, motorbike rental, repair costs, fines and speed tickets, meals which are not included in the tour, visits of tourist sites, optional activities which are not included in the tour, personal expenses, city tax, everything that is not expressly stated in the heading "included"
Sardinia by motorbike (from Toulon) – 9 day version with ferry crossing included
Sardinia - With a road-book - 9 days / 8 nights