Lose yourself in Corsica for a weekend! This short trip will enable you to visit three of Corsica’s stunning regions: the Cape of Corsica, the Balagne and the Nebbiu.
The car rental, a transfer to the airport, and nights in hotels are all included in the price.
Discover and enjoy Corsican culture and landscapes like never before!
Your day by day program
Your rental car will be waiting for you when you arrive at Bastia airport, and it is only a short drive from there to your hotel. Once you have settled into your hotel, you will be able to explore your surroundings.
Night in St Florent.
You will set off for Bastia and its surrounding region, before taking a drive around the Cape of Corsica (or 'Cap Corse'). This will be a great opportunity to discover the beautiful coastal villages of Erbalunga and Centuri. The scenery along the cape is just fantastic, and you can’t help but enjoy the undulating roads, which include a bit of everything; gentle undulation, satisfying curves and a few steep ascents and swooping descents. You will also drive through the famous villages of Nonza and Patrimonio, the Corsican capital of winemaking, and head back to St Florent via the West Coast.
Distance: approximately 130km.
Today’s drive will take you into the heart of the Balagne region. You will go through the Désert des Agriates before continuing to drive on some little-known back roads chosen especially for you. From a road high up in the hills, you will have a stunning view of the coast in this region before reaching Calvi via La Route des Artisans (the Road of Craftsmen). Once you will have finished exploring Calvi and its citadel, you will have a pleasant drive through the Nebbiu region on your way back to St Florent. Along this particular route, you will also discover more impressive and majestic landscapes, located at the heart of the island.
You will spend the night in a hotel in St Florent.
Distances may vary and can be changed to suit your needs: between 120 and 200km.
In the morning, you will be able to discover some of the villages in the Nebbiu - such as Oletta, Murato and Rapale, – before heading back to St Florent. You will take your car back to the rental place before meeting a member of our team for your transfer to Bastia airport.
The tour ends here, at Bastia airport.
Every day from the beginning of April to the end of October. (For November departures, please contact us either by email or telephone).
- Bastia airport. For more details or if you would like us to book your flight, please contact us either by email or telephone.
- Bastia airport.
- You can choose to stay in 2 or 3 star hotels (double bedrooms).
- From two.
- Up to 150km a day.
- Supplement for July and August departures : 30€
- Nights in 3 star hotels with swimming pool : 140€
- Supplement July and August departures in 3* : 60€
- GPS tracks on USB stick : 25€
- Nights in 2 or 3 star hotels (double bedrooms), breakfasts, information package with maps and road-books, transfers to Bastia airport, car rental (EDMR vehicle).
- Transfers which are not included in the tour, personal travel insurance, meals and beverages, repair costs, fines and speed tickets, visits of tourist sites, optional activities which are not included in the tour, personal expenses.