Croatia has a beautiful coast with thousands of islands, reefs and bays. Numerous romantic ruins, charming hills, countless natural beauties and phenomena are waiting to be discovered. On one of our easiest tours, we invite you to spend a week on a ship cruising between the mainland and the islands. Good cuisine, an open minded crew and knowledgeable tour guides are expecting you. We visit two National Parks and the islands of Central Dalmatia, starting from Trogir. Highlights include UNESCO protected old town of Trogir, Primošten, Šibenik with its famous cathedral, Zadar, National Park Krka-waterfalls and Kornati Islands. On a romantic motor yacht, our floating accommodation, we discover the charm of the Adriatic in our own special way.
Your day by day program
Individual arrival either by car to Trogir or by plane to Split. After checking in on the motor yacht between 2 and 2:30 pm at Trogir our first cruise starts at 3 pm leading us to Rogoznica - a village on a small island which is connected to the mainland by a dam. Here we also spend our first night.
In the morning we cycle from Rogoznica to Primošten. From there the boat takes us to the city of Šibenik to the spot where the Krka River flows into the Adriatic Sea. After visiting the famous cathedral and the lovely old town we set off again. On the cruise we pass the lower course of the river Krka following the river bend until we reach Skradin. In the port of the village we spend our night.
(aprx. 12 mi./20 km)
The magnificent port of Skradin is today’s starting point for our excursion by boat and on foot to the most famous part of the Krka National Park with its unique waterfalls. In the early afternoon our boat takes us to the harbor of Vodice, a well-known holiday town on the Dalmatian mainland. From here we mount the bicycles again for a round trip.
(aprx. 12 mi./20 km)
In the morning we cycle from Vodice to Murter Island that is connected to the mainland by the lift bridge at Tisno. We pass the bridge and cycle along the water front, passing by two very old coastal villages, until we reach a small landing place from where the boat takes us on a cruise through the National Park Kornati, an archipelago in crystal clear water which is known for its rich aquatic realm. Our destination is the Nature Park Telašcica. In the evening a walk through the park leads us along the stunning cliffs of the island. The famous Silver Lake - known by movies of Winnetou - is also located in the Nature Park. Overnight stay on the Island of Dugi Otok.
(aprx. 16 mi./27 km)
After breakfast and a short crossing to Sali, today’s cycling tour leads us along a virtually traffic-free and panoramic road. We ride across the whole island. During the ride we’re treated to countless unforgettable vistas of the islands in the deep blue sea. We meet our ship for a crossing to Zadar, which, for centuries, was the political, cultural and spiritual centre of Dalmatia. Our tour guide takes us on an extensive walk through the lanes of the lively old centre. 3,000 years of history have left their imprint on the character of this town and there are many things to be admired: the mighty fortified walls with their bastions, the loggia but also the early Romanesque St. Donatus Basilica.
(aprx. 16 mi./25 km)
During breakfast the boat crosses to the island of Ugljan at the channel of Zadar. Today we have a lot of time to explore both of the islands Ugljan and Pašman by bicycle. They have been connected by a bridge. We cycle along the East Coast, always with beautiful views to the mainland and the ocean. Afterwards our boat cruises to the coral island of Zlarin.
(aprx. 20 mi./33 km)
In the morning our motor yacht takes us to the island of Šolta. Olive and fig trees and farmland surround the streets. The spicy smell of rosemary will follow us throughout the whole tour around the silent island until we reach the village Grohote. During mid day our last cruise takes us back to Trogir. Here we have enough time to visit the world cultural heritage old town. After dinner it is time to say good bye to crew and travel guides.
(aprx. 9 mi./15 km)
After breakfast disembarkation until 9 am and individual trip home or extended stay in Croatia.
Every Saturday from 27th April to 12th october
Departures for groups formed on request
- Nights in cabins (with shower/toilet)
- Comfort ship Kapetan Jure
- Premium ship Romantica
- Premium ship San Snova
Reduction for third person in cabin and children up to 16 (consult us)
- From 14 participants
- Easy. Accessible to everyone. Distances: from 16 and up to 33km a day. Road surface: hillside roads with very few height gains.
- Above deck Cabin - Kapetan Jure (per person) : 100€
- Above deck Cabin - Romantica/San Snova (per person) : 150€
- Single use below deck (Kapetan Jure) : 400€
- Single use below deck (San Snova/Romantica) : 500€
- Single use above deck (Kapetan Jure) : 600€
- Single use above deck (San Snova/Romantica) : 700€
- hybrid bicycle : 80€
- E-bike : 160€
- Customized transfers between Split airport and Trogir harbour (day of embarkation/disembarkation only) : 15€
- 8-day trip on a motorized yacht with crew
- 7 nights in a double cabin below deck with shower/toilet
- 4 x full board and 3 x half board
- Guided cycling tours as described in the itinerary
- Overview-maps for the daily tours (on board)
- Entrance fees of the National Parks (group visits only)
- Bed linen and towels
- English speaking tour guide
- Journey to Trogir
- Flat rate for bottled water, tourist tax and local charges 40 euro for adults or 20 euro for children up to age 16 (to be paid to the captain)
- Beverages on board (tally sheet; to be paid to the captain)
- Meals and beverages ashore
- Entrance fee for sights not included in the tour price
- Tips for crew and tour guides