This holiday has been thoughtfully put together for riders who are keen to discover Corsica without having to transport their bags to new hotels every day. You will have time to enjoy your surroundings, as well as benefit from the day rides we have put together for you. You will be staying in two 2 star hotels. The first hotel is based in St Florent near the sea and is ideally located for those who wish to explore the northern part of the island. The second hotel is nearer Porto Vecchio and is situated in an enchanting little mountain village where you will be able to enjoy southern landscapes.
Trip available with our digital road-book.
Your day by day program
Depending on your time of arrival, you will have a chance to settle into your hotel which is located near the sea. You will be able to enjoy spending time in your hotel or to explore the charming port of St Florent.
You will spend the night in St Florent in a 2 star hotel.
You will ride to Bastia and its surrounding region, and take the road along the east coast of the Cape. At this point, you will have the chance to ride through fantastic little ports such as those of Erbalunga and Centuri. You will get to see majestic landscapes while riding on sensational undulating roads. Having driven up the east coast, and along the top, you will then go down the magnificent west coast, with incredible views of mountains plunging into the sea. Next, you will head back to St Florent and ride through the cliff-top perched village of Nonza and Patrimonio, the capital of Corsican wine, before heading back to your hotel.
Distance: approximately 130km.
Today’s ride will take you into the heart of the Balagne region. You will go through the Désert des Agriates before continuing your ride on some little-known back roads chosen especially for you. From a road high up in the hills, you will have a stunning view of the coast in this region before reaching Calvi via La Route des Artisans (the Road of Craftsmen). Once you will have finished exploring Calvi and its citadel, you will have a pleasant ride through the Nebbiu region on your way back to St Florent. Along this particular route, you will also discover more impressive and majestic landscapes, located at the heart of the island.
You will spend the night in a hotel in St Florent.
Distances may vary and can be changed to suit your needs: between 120 and 200km.
At this point, you will be about halfway through the tour. You will take the road to Corte, the former capital of the island. As mentioned in the information package, you are strongly advised to stop there for lunch and try traditional Corsican food. We can recommend some good places too. After Corte, you will ride along mountain passes before reaching the Alta Rocca and its historical villages, perched on mountainsides. In the evening, you will get to stay in a 2 star hotel.
Distance: approximately 210km.
Today’s stage will lead you to discover the magnificent natural landscapes of the Great South such as Palombaggia, ‘the most beautiful’ beach in Corsica, the spectacular cliffs of Bonifacio, the Gulf of Spérone and the Lavezzi islands… Taking a boat trip here is highly recommended in order to visit the natural caves and to enjoy the beauty of the area. Your visit to the Lavezzi islands will undoubtedly be a precious moment. Why not bring along your swimming gear and go for a swim?
You will return to your hotel in the evening.
Distance: approximately 124km.
On the sixth day of the tour, Corsica will have even more surprises in store for you! As you ride back to the heart of the island, you will get to explore the superb stone villages of the Alta Rocca. The lake of Ospédale and its forest will surely blow you away. However, the real highlight of the day will be the famous Needles of Bavella (a walk in this area is possible). On your way back, you will also be able to enjoy swimming in natural pools at Solenzara.
You will return to your hotel in the evening.
Distance: approximately 169km. Distances can be shortened.
Depending on your time of departure, you will be able to benefit from a final day of adventure and discovery or to opt for a shorter version of the trip. If you have time, you will ride along the small roads of the Castagniccia region, one of the wildest and most authentic regions of Corsica. You will then travel to the small region of the Nebbiu before reaching your destination point, the port of Bastia.
The tour ends here, in Bastia.
Every day from the beginning of April to the end of October.
- Bastia or any other port. We can also organize ferry crossings or airport pick-up services from Bastia airport directly to our hire shop. For more details or if you would like a fly-drive option, please contact us either by email or telephone.
- Bastia or any other port. If you are hiring a motorbike, we can organise a transfer from our hire shop directly to the airport.
- In 2 star hotels, ideally situated - Double bedrooms
- Up to 210km a day.
- Supplement per person for July and August departures : 50€
- Supplement for a single room : 245€
- Rental motorbike (Tariff T1) : 352€
- Rental motorbike (Tariff T2) : 561€
- Rental motorbike (Tariff T3) : 665€
- Rental motorbike (Tariff T4) : 1045€
- Rental motorbike (Tariff T5) : 1425€
- GPS tracks - GPX format (option to be validated when booking) : 15€
- Corsican motorbike t-Shirt (size and colour to be confirmed later) : 15€
- Nights in two-star hotels
- The travel file including a digital roadbook accessible on mobile application
- Assistance by phone during the stay
- Ferry transport to the island
- Other transfers which are not included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Personal travel insurance
- Motorbike rental, repair costs, fines and speed tickets
- Visits of tourist sites
- Optional activities which are not included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
The West and East Coast of Corsica by motorbike – nights in two 3 star hotels
Corsica - With a road-book - 7 days / 6 nights